A native of New Zealand and San Francisco based cinematographer, Jonathan Clark’s passion for film has allowed him to live on three continents and visit over thirty countries in the last 15 years.
Videos he has shot include: music, commercials, fashion, documentary and corporate. His clients include companies as Google, The Men’s Wearhouse, San Francisco Magazine, CreativeLive and H&R Block.
Outside of filming, Jonathan is an established photographer specializing in photo journalism and travel photography. His images are published in National Geographic, National Geographic Traveler, Lonely Planet, PDN & Communications Arts. He is also the recipient of several major international photography awards.
With over 16 years in the image making field Jonathan offers the following services:
- Director of Photography / Camera Assistant
- Steadicam / Glide / Jib
- Editing (Final Cut X, Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Motion graphics (Adobe Aftereffects)
- Color Grading (DaVinci Resolve)
- Sound Editing
- Music Production
- Canon C100 & accesories
- Canon 5D mkiii, Canon 6D
- DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter
- GoPro Hero 3 & accessories
- Atomos Ninja Blade external recorder
- 24-70 F2.8, 24-105 F4, 70-200F2.8
- 135 F2.0, 100 F2.8, 85 F1.2, 50 F1.2
- Time-lapse: Emotimo Pan / Tilt / Track system
- Rode NTG 2 & Video Mic
- 2 sets of Sennheiser Wireless lavaliers
- Zoom H6N sound recorder
- 2 x Kino Flo Diva lights 401
- 1x Arri 650
- 2 x Arri 150
- LED Panels
- Tripods & light stands
- Philip Bloom Kessler Slider Dolly
- DSLR Jib
- C Stands
- Scrims and reflectors
- Pro photography lighting equip.
Visit my personal photography site featuring: photo stories from around the world, blog and fine art prints.
Visit my commercial photography site featuring: Advertising & lifestyle, Portraits and Weddings.
Visit my Vimeo site which features a wider selection of my videos.